I was recently pleasantly surprised to find that the talented and prolific Movies, Silently had very sweetly presented me with the Super Sweet Blogging Award. Thanks very much! I LOVE these 🙂
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
5. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blogs.
1. Cookies or cake?
Wow, this is a tough one. I think cake because gluten-free cake is usually better than GF cookies. (I don’t have celiac or anything, I just feel better when I eat less gluten.)
2. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate. Vanilla is good too, then strawberry or raspberry. We are talking about ice cream, right…?
3. Favorite sweet treat?
If I have a sweet tooth, just about anything with chocolate in it will do. But my all-time favorite is Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate brownies. Yes, from a box. Like Movies, Silently, if I have some time, I make flourless chocolate cake. This recipe from Nigella Lawson is pretty good.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
I guess after I’ve eaten something really spicy. That said, it doesn’t happen that often. My real problem is anything fried and/or salty. Potato chips and french fries are my biggest diet problem.
5. Sweet nickname?
Not especially…my family called me Jitterbug as a child because I couldn’t sit still. I’m a lousy dancer though.
I understand that these awards aren’t everyone’s cup of tea and that everyone is busy, so if you would prefer to answer the question in the comments below, or not answer at all…that’s fine by me, I’ll still think you’re sweet. Also, to keep the award moving, I tried to pick people who to my knowledge have not yet received a Super-Sweet (with one exception, bwahahaha). The graphic is by me, feel free to use or not.
- Ruth at Flix Chatter
- Michael at It Rains…You Get Wet
- T at The Focused Filmographer
- Iba at I Luv Cinema
- Fernando at Committed to Celluloid
- Ratnakar at Seetimaar – Diary of a Movie Lover
- Kay at Movie Star Makeover
- Monique at Conrad Veidt
- Jennifer at Virtual Virago
- Tim at Alchemist’s Blend
- Karen at Shadows and Satin
- I’ve read and re-read the rules, and since nowhere does it say, “No backs,” I’m bestowing an SSB on Movies, Silently.